Documents required for obtaining a Macedonian visa are:
1. A valid and recognized travel document (passport) with a validity period of at least 3 months longer than the planned stay of the foreigner in the Republic of Macedonia
2. Documents on (individual or collective) travel insurance (policy issued by an insurance legal entity in the country of residence)
3. Documents on the purpose and circumstances of the intended stay in the Republic of Macedonia:
a) for private / business visits: A guarantee letter from a person or invitation from a legal entity, be certified by a notary.
b) for tourist visits: documentation for paid tourist services (travel voucher).
4. Documents proving that he possesses sufficient funds of subsistence during his stay in the Republic of Macedonia and for returning to the country from which he comes or for traveling to a third country, or documents proving that those funds have been provided to him in another legal manner (to hold funds in cash in a domestic or foreign convertible currency, to possess a valid means of non-cash payment (credit cards, travel checks and similar), to own real estate and other assets). If indicated in the invitation that the host covers the residence costs, then this condition is considered fulfilled.
5. A color photograph on a white background that depicts travelers' face 3.5 x 4.5 cm
6. Evidence of paid fee for processing the visa application, in the amount of 60.00 EUR
7. Hotel reservation, if the foreigner does not reside at home with the person who invites and is indicated in the invitation
8. A photocopy of a return air ticket or reservation.
9. A completed visa application - download annex
1. Any foreign national who has a valid multiple Schengen visa (valid for all signatory countries to the Schengen Agreement) on his national passport issued by the country whose national is a foreigner may enter the Republic of Macedonia without a visa and stay in the Republic of Macedonia at most 15 days. The Schengen visa should be valid for at least 5 days more than the authorized stay in the Republic of Macedonia based on the Schengen visa.
2. Any foreign national holding a valid travel document of a third country who holds a valid permanent Canadian, British or American visa may enter the Republic of Macedonia without a visa, and stay of up to 15 days. The visa should be valid for at least 5 days more than the intended stay.
3. Any foreign citizen holding a valid travel document to a third country who has a regulated permanent residence in a Member State of the European Union or a signatory to the Schengen Agreement may enter the Republic of Macedonia without a visa for a stay of up to 15 days.
Entry in the Republic of Macedonia for Schengen Visa Holders (link)
Types of Macedonian Entry Visas (link)
Entering the Republic of Macedonia with British, Canadian or U.S. visa (link)
IMPORTANT: All visa information are subject to change. Please inform the nearest Macedonian Embassy for precise details.