OHRID - WALKING CITY TOUR
Ohrid is a city in the southwestern part of Macedonia, on the northeast coast of Lake Ohrid. Ohrid and the Lake Ohrid are one of the main tourist destinations in Macedonia. Due to the large number of churches and monasteries, the city is known as the Balkan and European Jerusalem. Ohrid is also known as the "City of Light", a literal translation of his old name, Lychnidos. The Ohrid region is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Departure from Skopje
Ohrid sightseeing which includes:
- City Museum - the house of Robevci
- Church of St. Sophia (Holy Wisdom)
- Ancient theater dating from the Elenist - Roman period
- Sveta Bogorodica Perivlepta - XIII century
- Coffee break
- Samuel Fortress - 3rd century BC, X century
- Monastery of St. Clement - Plaoshnik
- Sveti Jovan Bogoslov Kaneo - 13th century
Walk through the bazaar, an opportunity to experience the old traditional crafts and enjoy the masterpieces of local craftsmen and time to visit their workshops.
Departure to Skopje.
Duration: 1 day during the whole year
Group size: minimum 2 people
Starting point: Skopje (or upon request)
Includes: transport, drinks during the trip, coffee, lunch, full escort of a professional tourist guide for all sights (including tickets)
Price: upon request and depending on the number of participants